Monday, November 12, 2007

More Unravelling

My dear older sis told me she was pregnant this weekend. I am soooo happy for her, but I am totally depressed. After years of trying with only an etopic pregnancy and a very early miscarriage, I am still not able to have another child. She, on the other hand, was totally surprised and not at all planning for this pregnancy. I am excited about another child in the family, but it is still hitting me hard.

I shall be drowning my sorrows in fiber for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

Dude. I am totally shocked. I mean, I am THRILLED to have another niece (I hope!) or nephew but scared for her at the same time. I cannot help but think about Bugaboo. What if the new baby was worse off than him? Don't get me wrong, I do NOT regret having him for a second, but this is NOT an easy life.
I am also a bit jealous. I want so much to have a larger family. It just isn't in the cards. I spent the whole weekend thinking about it and sad about it, but happy for her just the same.