Thursday, November 8, 2007

New Beginnings

Hello Blog-o-sphere!

I am starting a new blog. I decided that this year is my year for new beginnings and this is one of those things that I have wanted to do. My other blog is a Porsche. Kidding. The other blog was created for my experiences with my son, and that is how it will remain. But this one is for JUST ME!

Hopefully, here in some form of anonymity I can post about my experiences learning Linux, my passion for geek stuff and knitting (yes, the two can co-exist in the same universe!), and pour my heart out about my continuing marital problems which I hope to resolve one way or another very soon. I think I know how that story will end, but life does have a way of throwing surprises out once in awhile.

So, if you stumbled upon this blog, welcome! Hopefully you will find this somewhat entertaining!

No comments: