Thursday, December 27, 2007

More WTF????

I got a call today at work, from DH.

"First, I wanted to say I love you." He says.

"Uh-huh." Was my reply.

"You sound like you doubt me," he says.

I can't believe he is that dumb. "After the last few days, can you blame me?"

"I know, you don't love me." He says with sarcasm.

"I am not talking about this now," I said.

He then goes on to tell me some other story and BS.

Seriously, after all that went on over the past 4 days, there is no way in hell a simple "I love you" will undo all the pain, anger, and frustration. The love that he shows speaks volumes. I have been in a toxic relationship before and I know what is happening here. He is losing control and wants to re-exert some of that over me. Not this time, buddy. I am woman, hear me roar. I can and will survive on my own. Thanks to Rachel for her prayers. I think they are working already.

No comments: