Friday, February 8, 2008

Give Me A Break

I need a break from this stress and fear. Calls into lawyers are not being returned, T is being a shiat-head and I am letting it all get to me. I need something to de-stress. Alcohol comes to mind. A tall bottle of something to drown my sorrows. Not doing it, but it sounds good.

This weekend I plan on clearing out the unnecessary toys in the basement. Dino has not played with many of them in almost a year. Time to declutter! I don't plan on moving them all with us, so they have to be tossed or donated. Need a train table? Or tons of matchbox cars? How about oodles of miscellaneous stuffed animals or plastic dinosaurs?

I think it would be cool to have a massive toy sale or just put it all on the curb for people to take. It really is just too much to tackle alone, which is why I have put it off for this long.

Waiting to be served the papers. I will then take them for a consult to a lawyer. One did email me back yesterday, so I will probably go with her. She charges $250 for the consultation. I think that will be worth it.

Later!

No comments: