Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Little Pill

Ok, so I have been listening to Alanis Morrisette alot lately. Her Jagged Little Pill albumn speaks to you when you are facing a breakup and breakdown. Something about her strange voice fluctuations is oddly comforting and soothing to me.

I had my doctor appointment today. Yes, I am depressed. Yes, I am having panic attacks. Yes, I have insomnia. And we determined that I am suffering from these due to the following:
  • Divorce

  • Not knowing where we'll live

  • Worrying about Dino

  • Worrying about money

  • Facing change at work

  • Just a few things have been on my mind, huh?

    I am pleased to report that I have in my possession a newly filled prescription of happy pills. I will start them tomorrow. I also have to keep a journal to record my feelings and stuff for my next appointment in 4 weeks. Do you think my blog would count?

    Another issue that received some closure today was my poor Xterra. Finally got it back today. To the tune of $899. I know I said I wouldn't complain since I have had it 8 years and never had any issues with it, but $899??? That just about caused another panic attack today. I can't hope to get a house if I don't have any money, right?

    Speaking of houses, I have an appointment to see a townhome tomorrow in a nice area that is tucked behind a school and park. I hope it is as good as it looks online. If so, I may have to push Tony to get the paperwork done this week so I can make an offer. It would mean a nice sized home in a quiet area with no outside maintenance. How cool is that? Not getting my hopes up, because it is in a "condo community" which means condo fees on top of the mortgage. If that is so, I may not be able to afford it. But, I refuse to pay $925 a month in rent when this house would be around $945 for the mortgage....wish me luck!

    Ok, need to get ready for bed now. I'll check in tomorrow.

    1 comment:

    Lucy T said...

    Hey Chrysser . . just wanted you to know I still check in and read when I can. Tough times. I wish I had the answers for you. I still hate divorce but I can't begin to know what life is like for you. Don't forget to keep praying.