Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

Tired of my rantings on house hunting? Sorry. Another of my "favorites" has been removed from the MLS. Sigh. I am starting to think that this is a bad omen....

On top of that, Tony tells me that my lawyer has yet to send the modified paperwork to his lawyer. Not sure what the hold up is. I have a call into my lawyer now.

One more frantic and abusive call from Tony today. Dino wouldn't take his pill because he has a loose tooth. Tony calls ranting and raving, screaming that he hates life and that he has the "wheels in motion" and that he was going to disappear and no one would see him again. When I reminded him that this was his child he was freaking about, he says, "He's better with you anyway, so what does it matter?" Oh my. I admit that part of me hopes he does disappear - but experience tells me that this is just more of his empty threats and need to vent on someone to dispel his own inadequacies. Anyway, a simple word from me and Dino does take his med. Go figure.

Surprise! Laywer called back while I was typing this - he has the revision 70-80% done and will have it to me by the middle of next week. Not sure what the hold up is, or why it is taking so long. He is in New York for training this week. This probably explains why he is cheaper than most - he is slow. Oh well! More time for me to find a home.

Happy pill makes me hungry. Not good.

Almost done all of my reviews for my team. Good.

Aunt Flo is on her way. TMI.

Need a nice long vacation. Dreaming.

Need to get to work now. Ta-ta!

No comments: