Saturday, March 15, 2008

Treasure


*Dino's recent obsession of rock collecting. They don't have to be pretty, interesting, or significant. They just have to be rocks. Dino is an Equal Opportunity Rock Collector.

Updates:
Lawyer finally got back to me with the settlement paperwork that he revised. Still waiting on docs from Tony's lawyer for the child support amount. I am getting really antsy.

Dino had a karate tournament last night for sparring and came in 2nd place for his division. Go Dino!



I have an appointment with the realtor today to see some more houses. This morning, 13 new houses went up within my price range. Looks like the spring market is here! I am PRAYING that we get the settlement papers done this week so I can get on with things. I really, really, really, want that darling house I saw and I am getting nervous that I won't be able to get it. But as my dear sis DG reminds me - if it is meant to be, it will happen.

Ok, need to shower and get my butt in gear. I am totally liking this every-other weekend thing!

No comments: