Saturday, April 12, 2008

Not a Date

I found a geek. Imagine that! A geek doing online dating. Who'd a thunk?

He is older (44) and is VERY funny. We hope to meet up next week for lunch to do a casual meet and greet and see what happens after that. I heart me some geek talk! It has been too long since I have been dating, so I am not thinking of this as a date. This is simply a meeting of minds :) He knows Douglas Adams, Star Trek and can help me route my network. Not only that, but he is tall! 6'2", y'all. Ok, maybe not so tall to most, but tall to me.

Again, this is NOT a date. You may go back to your regularly scheduled blogging....

(oh, and my previous post on Mr. HKG - that was SAD, wasn't it? I am pathetic in that way. I do tend to fixate on things to help me through rough times, and poor Mr. HKG was my fixation. Hard to let go of that, y'know? So, I have determined that I am not going to hell if I continue to find him attractive and if he pops up in my dreams from time to time. I am sure his girlfriend would never hold that against me :)

No comments: