Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Done, Done, Really Done

April 29th, 2008.

That is the day my divorce was finalized.
That was the day that my freedom was restored (but not my sanity).
That will be the day that I remember as the first day of the rest of my life.

A quote I read yesterday:
No one can go back and make a new beginning. You can only go from here and make a new end.

When I can find the author of that quote, I'll update my post. It's lost in my brain somewhere. Happy Day! Please raise a toast for me :)

Later!

1 comment:

R said...

I am so glad to see an update - I've been wondering how things have been going for you!

I love the quote. I searched for it on Google and here's what I found: "Whilst no one can go back and make a new start, we can start again now and make a new end.”
The delegate of Brazil said this at UNCTAD’s TDB Meeting on post-Doha trade talks on 8th October, 2003. I don't know who or what that is, but was just thrilled to find that for you. :)