Monday, June 30, 2008

It's The Thought That Counts

Hi y'all!

I had quite the surprise today at work...Dave sent me flowers! He is really the sweetest guy. We are taking it slow, but to be honest, it is just so nice to have someone send me flowers at work. It has been years since I even received flowers from a guy. We have really hit it off, and I am hoping that he is someone I can take my time and get to know better.

We are going on a date Thursday night since we will both be without our sons. It should be a blast! We have spoken pretty much every day since we met online last week. I am being safe about this, but really. A chick can't help but be ecstatic about a man that is paying so much attention to her, can she?

Later gators!

7 comments:

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Flowers?

I am so jealous.

Does he have a single brother?!!

Domestic Goddess said...

Marcia, don't you mean, "Does he have a single-Jewish-Doctor brother?"

He he!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Girl, that sounds good and all, but please, please be careful. You can tell I'm older than you huh? :) I'm probably sounding like a mother. Margie

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Single Jewish doctor brother -- that rep is getting around.

Good to see.

Anonymous said...

Are you not back from your date yet? :) How did it go? Margie

Anonymous said...

Where are you? Are you ok? Margie

CryssyeR said...

Hi Margie! I am posting - I have quite a few doozies that I shared recently. You may not be seeing my latest and greatest. You can click on the blog archive to the left and see the ones under July. If you are having difficulty, please let me know. I want to make all my readers happy :)