Monday, June 9, 2008

Things To Do Alone At Night

As if! I was talking about those nights when you can't sleep and the house is quiet and you just don't want to close your eyes yet. Get your mind out of the gutter.

So here is my top ten lists of things to do when you are avoiding sleep...

10. Clean the bathroom.
9. Re-arrange the kitchen cabinets.
8. Laundry.
7. Fold Laundry.
6. Put Laundry away.
5. Wonder what's up with this Laundry stuff anyway.
4. Stalk people's blogs.
3. Comment on said blogs.
2. Think of something witty for your own blog.

And the #1 thing to do when you are avoiding sleep is...

BLOG

Whew. Now that I have accomplished all 10, I think I might go to bed. Maybe. Right after I sand and refinish the floors in the office...

3 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Stop rearranging the kitchens, dang it. I'll never be able to find anything.

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Blogging is quite helpful, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog yesterday and have gone back and read all the posts from the beginning. From what I've read, you are growing and are probably stronger than you realize. I think once I decided it was over, I would have been gone in a flash. Even if I would have had to rent an apartment for a year before purchasing a home. But you held in there and took it all. Now, hold your shoulders back, head high and soar. Good luck. Margie