Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Final Countdown

Tomorrow night is my first date with Dave. Strange to be writing that - I feel like I have known him for a long time! Funny, too, that I had a dream about him last night after talking to him for a couple of hours. See what flowers can do for a chick? ;)

Anyway, I am dying with anticipation. I should be in bed now, but I can't sleep yet. I feel like it's the night before the first day of school, or the night before prom, or the night before....well, a first date! LOL That delicious feeling of joy, anticipation, fear, doubt, yet total confidence is really quite overwhelming me now. If I had a wine cooler I would drink that just to chill out. I don't, sadly. So, I will have to settle for the white wine that I was given at Thanksgiving and never opened....or maybe I'll just take a bath. Whatever! I need to calm down. I need my beauty sleep so I can be fresh tomorrow.

Oh, and I have no idea where we are going - he is going to surprise me. That makes it even more fun! Really, I can't wait....he is going to email me the "instructions" on where we are meeting and then it is all a mystery from there. I feel like I am about to go on a treasure hunt :)

Well, better get to bed. I want to be well rested, right? Have a great holiday weekend y'all!

1 comment:

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Woo hoo!

I am looking forward to comparing notes.