Tough one today, folks. GeekChick is PMS-ing REALLY bad. Just got a call from MFE and he just about took the smile off my face. I say "just about". I'm getting better at not letting him bother me soooo much. Nothing important, just trying to be a pr1ck. Still looking for a whipping post, I guess. Well, not this Chick!
Here are things that are bugging me today:
- I gained weight. Thought I lost it.
- I feel fugly because of hormonal imbalance.
- Talked to a new guy last night - don't think we clicked.
- Dino has a nasty cough. Just a cough.
- My boss is the kind of "do as I say, not as I do" kinda guy.
- My bra hurts.
- The MFE is just a boob.
Here is how I make these positive:
ummm, I can't.
Ok, ok, there are some great positives that are happening today, I suppose.
- I am talking to a new guy on Match. He is local, about my age, and really FUNNY.
- I am probably retaining water due to PMS - so the weight gain is a fluke.
- I "feel" fugly, but actually look kinda cute today :)
- My boss is working from home today! Yay!
- The bra was on wrong! Dudes, seriously, I shouldn't dress in the dark. 'nough said.
- I have a new mix on my iPod.
Here is another great positive - Fall is here! Whoo-hoo!
I love fall. It is my all time favorite season. It is just chilly enough for sweaters Srsly, if you knew me in a past life, you would have envied my expansive sweater collection. At one time, I owned 66 sweaters. I.kid.you.not.
The leaves are turning lovely colors on the trees. I mentioned that my backyard backs to county park land, right? So I have a front row view of Mother Nature's spectacular color show. Awesome. Hawesome, even.
Poncho weather!!! Need I say more????
K. Have to run. Work beckons. Enjoy the fall, y'all!