Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Post #16 - TIOBP



From my new sweetie. A surprise on my doorstep. What a guy!


So I come home from work and find this box on my steps. It is obvious it is flowers. I open the card first 'cause that is how I was raised. It says "Thanks for a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to this weekend." It wasn't signed, but I knew who it was from. J is not feeling well, so I texted him instead of calling to thank him for fear I would wake him up. His reply was modest and sincere. I am a lucky lady!

See, positive draws good things to you! Be positive today. Reap the rewards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful. My husband surprises me with flowers too. Enjoy them. Margie

Domestic Goddess said...

Awwww...I gotta meet this guy!
Anyways, pretty. I can count on one hand how many times I've gotten flowers.