Monday, October 20, 2008

Post #20 - TIOBP

Hi y'all!

What an incredible weekend. Even though Aunt Flo arrived (FINALLY!) and wasn't a very nice house guest, I didn't let it get me down. J and I really enjoyed being together. We had to. It has to last us two weeks :( Still, we enjoyed ourselves. That's what is important.

The karate event Friday night was nice. Dino will most likely not be joining the extra class they are offering since he's already struggling to focus in his regular class. Mr. HKG and I had a long talk about Dino after all the other parents had their turns. We are on the same page there. I don't want Dino to distract the class with his antics, since they do handle weapons, so Mr. HKG said he would have Dino "try" the class out and see if it is something he can do. We'll see how that goes.

Then, on Saturday, J and I took a lovely walk in the park with the puppy. It was a crisp fall day and it felt incredible to be walking with my arms around my sweetie. After the park we had dinner and went to a movie. The movie was cute, more of a teen flick, really, but funny and entertaining. Excitement never avoids us for long, as the fire alarm went off right after the movie started. We filed out calmly (which surprised me, really, with the crowd being mostly teenagers) then filed right back in since it was an oil fire at the concession stand that was quickly extinguished. After the movie, we returned home. It was a really great night, full of talking, kissing, and just wonderful closeness.

Sunday was much the same. Aunt Flo got mean on me, but J and I ran out to a store that I wanted to check out, and we found a hot water bottle there. We stopped for some vitals and then went back to the house to snuggle up and watch a movie on the DVD. It was so wonderful to sit and snuggle with J and my hot water bottle :) I almost didn't mind the horrible cramps that suddenly kicked in. Almost. We had a lovely afternoon, and a nice candle light dinner. All too soon it was over and J was heading back to his house. I haven't stopped thinking about him since.

It will be another two weeks before we can spend time together. What will I do???

Also, I accidentally slipped and said "Love you" when we were kissing goodbye. Yikes! Not sure where that came from. I know I feel really close to him. I know that I can't stand being away from him. But love already? Hmmmmm. I kept apologizing to him. It really just came out of my mouth without me thinking about it. He laughed it off, but I am mortified. Don't want to put any pressure on the guy and he and I have already had the "talk" about going slowly. So, not sure what to think about that right now.

Ok, off to work :) Positive thought for the day: Smile and the world smiles with you!

Happy Fall, y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with saying that. Everyone needs love. And you said "love ya". That usually does not come across as a "I'm in love with you" type of statement. Love ya doesn't commit you. I'm so glad to see you are really enjoying yourself after all you've been through. Keep smiling. Margie