Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Post #22 - TIOBP

Well, it's a great morning in Metropolis! It's pretty cold out, and I can't say it enough - I LOVE FALL! The drive is so much prettier during this time of year. And my drive being an hour, it's nice to have good scenery :)

Not much to report - except that I have a lack of sleep due to talking to J from 9 p.m. until almost 11. Funny, I don't feel all that tired! I am just loving the fact that we talk for hours and cover so many subjects and still have stuff left to discuss. Sending good mojo your way today, J!

Tons of stuff going on at work, and I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say I will have little time to do anything except jump from meeting to meeting again. I do like it this way - makes the day fly by.

I did want to point out something that I am seeing as an immediate return on my investment into the positive attitude - confidence! My confidence is growing by leaps and bounds these days. I find that even when crap hits the fan, my confidence is rather unshaken. This is new for me! Perhaps because in the past, my confidence was merely surface deep. It took some time to really believe in myself, my abilities, and my talents. And a little more time to not allow others to influence that confidence.

So, thought for the day: Believe in yourself! There is no other you like YOU.

Ta-ta, y'all!

No comments: