Thursday, October 23, 2008

Post #23 - TIOBP

Well, another fine crisp morning has dawned. Today, my lack of sleep from the past 3 nights is catching up with me. For some reason, I couldn't get right to sleep last night (it may be because J stopped for dinner and I was pretty hyped about that). But, once I did sleep, it was the deep dreamless kind. Last time I looked at the clock it was 9:45. Sigh.

Have lots to do tonight to prepare for this weekend. DG and her hubby are going away for their anniversary, so my sister and I volunteered to watch her boys. We are working together on this, since we both feel better having back up for Bugaboo. You know how they say it takes a village to raise a child? Well, it takes a nation to keep their eyes on this little tyke :) I am really looking forward to it, though. Yes, DG, I am crazy!

Tonight to prepare I must get my food shopping in for the week, pack our clothes, get stuff together for the dog (who is coming with us) and make sure Nick has everything he needs for the weekend. I want to make sure we get to bed at a reasonable hour, especially since I am SURE I will be up late tomorrow night with Bugaboo...

So, today I am positive that I will get it all done with time to spare :)

Later, gators!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new picture. Margie

Anonymous said...

One word. Ambian! Take it, give it lavishly to others, (read kids and dogs). Why sleep isn't a seacrament I'll never know!?!

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Sounds like fun.