Friday, October 3, 2008

Post #5 - TIOBP

Good day to y'all!

Ok, so it is hard to be real positive when you have only had 3 hours of sleep and the dog peed all over the carpet in the hall (thankfully, not a poo issue), but I am doing my best. The 4 pound loss I thought I had must have been a fluke. This morning I am back up to where I was. However, Aunt Flo is threatening to visit, so I am not going to get hung up on that. Just trying to stay on target.

It is going to be another GORGEOUS day, so that has my spirits up. I am planning on being out tonight with my bro, who needs my support right now, so that should be a nice diversion. Oh, and the best news of all????

MR. HKG is SINGLE again! Whoo-hoo!

At least, that is the current thoughts of the mom's at karate. I still don't have the nerve to ask about his personal life. He made a comment to one mom that he has a lot more personal time on his hands these days. He can be an intensely private person, so he doesn't speak much about what goes on in his life. So that comment threw us for a little loop. Anyway, explains why he has been back to being overly friendly with me. Don't know. I am just going to have to bite the bullet and actually speak to him to get the lo-down. I think I will wait until I am wearing my new sexy pumps :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those new sexy heels will really make you feel good about yourself. Be my luck though, I'd fall on my face. Have fun, girlfriend. :) Margie

Domestic Goddess said...

Have a good time with Bro. He really DOES need support. Things are super-sucky for him. You've been there so I think you'll provide the best shoulder to lean on.
Also? Give up on HKG. I wanna hear more about English Teacher guy.

Adorable Girlfriend said...

I say you ask Mr. HKG out and see what happens. Why not?!!

I owe you an e-mail to discuss some things. Actually, I will just call you at some point over the next week.