Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's The Most Magical Time of the Year

Unless you live in the Northeast and have ice on the roads, that is. I was up and ready to come to work extra early today. As it is, I stayed home until 6 a.m. BIG MISTAKE. Total idiot drivers caused havoc on the roads, tying up EVERY major artery. I kept cutting over to other roads only to find more and more backups. Sigh. After almost 2 hours on the road, I am finally at work and starting to decompress.

Because I want to focus on something positive, I am sending out wishes to my friends for a very happy holiday. No matter what you celebrate this time of year, now is the time to remember that life is precious and we should find joy in all that we do (with the main exception being stuck in traffic for hours - no joy there! LOL).

Although my Christmas will be different this year, it will be wonderful. I have Dino on Christmas morning to open his gifts. Then he goes with his dad. After that, J and I have our time together. Not that we haven't had time together all week, but this will be special. I am so happy that he is in my life. We will probably take a nap, but end up at DG's house for dinner. That should be awesome. I can't wait! That is such a departure from how I felt a couple of weeks ago when I thought that I would have to find something to occupy myself on this day.

Well, need to finally get to work. Please have a safe and happy holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. Margie