Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Aaaak! Playing Catch Up

So life is busy, right? Well, it's been a week since I have been online and I am going through major withdraw! I have tons of stuff going on, so I better get down to it...

Mediation went rather well, all things considered. Some more drama took place after, but nothing so horrible that it caused an ulcer. Best news of all, the mediator is recommending that J get custody! Thanks for your prayers!

This weekend was the Mary Kay January Jamboree. It was AWESOME and inspiring. I was so moved that I am rededicating myself to the business. I am pretty competitive (right J?) and so I WON'T let myself down on this one..... I was also privy to a "beauty consultation" for my skin, color and hair. I wanted a new sleek look, something professional, and was told that a wedge type bob might work for me.

So....

Last night I got my hair cut! It is incredible! Of course, my stylist did a much better job of showing it off but I'll work with it and figure it out. It's a little flat to me. I think I need to get some product to make it more voluminous. Even still, it's awesome and I love it. Even J liked it, so it must be pretty good. I feel great and it gives me such a feeling of empowerment.

I was supposed to have my mirror fixed on my car this morning and have the repair man come and look at my stove today, but I have many things going on at work. I'll need to reschedule those appointments. I am hoping for tomorrow. We'll see :)

Well, off to put on my "face" and then I'll take a pic and let you all see my fab new 'do. Ta-ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are looking up. I need to assess my makeup and let you know what I need pretty soon. Hurry with the photo, I'm anxious to see the new "you". Margie

Adorable Girlfriend said...

I like the new look!