Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back from cyber death

My PC is restored, but is STILL not connecting to the internet. Sigh. And have had no time to get the Verizon people on it. My laptop is working, but again, have had not time to post. It's crazy people!

Ok, so what's happened? Great weekend in Annapolis with J, then a crazy week, then a great weekend at home with J and the kids, then 2 snow days. That about sums it up... oh and J and I had dinner last night. I am liking this. I see him every weekend and every Wednesday. Just wish I could see him every day....

Other than that, and having seen the neurologist (who now says that N needs further testing and OT/PT therapies), things are quiet. Yeah, right. Who am I kidding?

1 comment:

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Sounds like things are going well.

Yay!