Thursday, April 16, 2009

Waiting For A Better Day

The past few weeks have been tumultuous at best. Gameboy went to Florida with his dad and ended up getting abused. Turned my life upside down, let me tell you. I'm filing a PFA today.

I have had to write up a teammate that I really liked - until I discovered that she just wants revenge and doesn't want to fix what is wrong to be a better employee. Sigh. Now I have to watch every step I make and every thing I do as well as everything she does. Sigh.

My saving grace is my family and my sweetie, J. Without their support, I would be having a nervous breakdown right about now.

So, to be honest, I don't feel like blogging much. I'll be back soon when I get back into my happy place.

2 comments:

grandmamargie said...

Oh, my, is Gameboy ok? Praying for him and you.

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Take your time. We'll be here waiting when you come back.

Remember, what does not kill you will make you stronger. I am sending hugs and good wishes your way.