Friday, May 8, 2009

With Ease

“When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing.”
Enrique Jardiel Poncela quotes (Spanish writer, 1901-1952)

I discovered a blog through my sister, DG. The author is just this geek, but he writes so well it makes me feel like I have a secret that I want to tell the world about. His blog is fun to read, sometimes provocative, sometimes serious. What I love the most, though, to be honest would be his books. He has written several and I have bought them all. I find his writing to be comforting, like a favorite blanket that you cuddle up with on a cool night. He doesn't put on airs, or give any pretense. Please, if you find that you are looking for something good to read, check him out! I promise you will not be disappointed. And, you may just be surprised by something special:

No comments: