Thursday, October 8, 2009

10 Days and Counting

I’m getting married in 10 days.

Yup, 10 days.

OMG!!!!!!

Ok, deep breath. There, that feels better. I am just about ready. Have a few things that need to be done before the big day. At least most of what I wanted done is complete. The only thing I don’t have done is figuring out how to decorate the backstop behind home plate. Or even if I should. Hmmmmmm.

Another thing to work on is trying to integrate Gameboy into the ceremony. This is his wedding too, in a sense. We want to make something special happen, but we are not sure what or how that will work. The officiate is very open to ideas. Just have to get something figured out.

Sorry for the choppy update – VERY busy! Hope all is well in your world. Check back as we get closer to see me freak some more….

No comments: